Stucco Painting and Repair Services
Let CertaPro Painters® of Southern Nevada Help you with your Home Stucco Projects
If you notice brown streaks near your windows, stucco cracks larger than 1/8″, bulging on stucco walls, or white chalking, then you should consider contacting CertaPro Painters® of Southern Nevada to repair and replace any of your home’s damaged stucco.
Our exterior painting professionals are very knowledgeable and will work alongside you to determine what services your home needs.
Our painting services for stucco include:
- Repairing cracks
- Replacing any damaged stucco
- Painting and applying an elastomeric / waterproof sealant coating that will help prevent cracking from occurring in the future
CertaPro Painter’s painting contractors start the stucco painting process by preparing the exterior surface of your home. After repairs have been made, we’ll gently clean the stucco with a pressure washer to remove any excess debris. We thoroughly prep the area before beginning any of the exterior painting. In fact, most of our time is spent in preparing the stucco for the paint.
Our Stucco Painting Process
Once the stucco surface completely dries, we begin the coating process.
- We will apply a paint primer to seal the stucco surface
- A coat of paint is applied, followed by additional coats of elastomeric paint; which is waterproof and contracts and expands to ensure years of enjoyment
- This specialized paint coating can also be tinted to almost any color so you aren’t limited to color choices when decorating the exterior of your home.
NV Lic # 60628